Thursday, February 5, 2015

No More Shame



Finally surrounding myself with people who care about me, who don't play mind games, who don't try to "stir the pot" ~

There is no more shame in feeling what I want to feel, saying what I want to say, and ~ most of all ~ writing the truth about my life.

So, yes, I am still rebuilding my life after years of back-to-back situations in which I was mistreated ~ but the one last piece to my reconstruction does not involve emotional or physical scars ~ it does not involve anything truly personal ~ well, that material type of piece can be the topic of another story ~ as it was originally addressed years ago here in one of my most chilling posts, The Extortionist.

And despite the financial challenges that remain, my life is exactly where it needs to be right now.  I do with less, I spend far less, I even eat far less, but I have everything I need.  

Right here ~

Right now ~

Today ~



No comments:

Post a Comment