Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Conversion


I went to the temple again last night and found myself talking to more people before the service this time.

This time I introduced myself as someone new and shared my plans for my conversion.

I must come up with another way to describe the process, for one senior lady asked, "Conversion?  What do you mean conversion?"  And then I found out she thought I was preparing for a sex change!!! 

We laughed out loud in the lobby at the fact she misinterpreted my reference to conversion to mean transition.


The people were so excited for me to be taking the classes next month.  I can honestly say I have never me a warmer group of people here than in any other congregation of my past.

My life-long dream ~ 40 years in the making ~ coming true as I began the second half of my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment